Associate professors Andrew Kaczynski (health promotion, education, and behavior) and Susan Steck (epidemiology and biostatistics) have been selected by the USC Office of the Vice President for Research (VPR) to receive a brand new award. The Distinguished Research Service Award was created to recognize faculty who have demonstrated exceptional commitment to USC’s research community.
- Doctoral candidate racks up awards on her path to improving chronic disease outcomes, reducing health disparities
- Andrew Kaczynski (HPEB) and Susan Steck (EPID/BIOS) among inaugural recipients of Distinguished Research Service Award
- Susan Steck (EPID/BIOS) receives Outstanding Dietitian of the Year Award
- Physician-scientists needed to help bridge gap between biomedical discoveries, patient care
- Researchers receive Susan G. Komen grant to establish interdisciplinary graduate training program in breast cancer disparities