Susan Steck, associate professor epidemiology and biostatistics, has received the Outstanding Dietitian of the Year Award from the South Carolina Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics and the Columbia-Midlands Dietetic Association. She was honored at the Academy’s 48th annual meeting in April and will be recognized in the summer edition of the Academy’s Palmetto Leaf publication.
- Doctoral candidate racks up awards on her path to improving chronic disease outcomes, reducing health disparities
- Andrew Kaczynski (HPEB) and Susan Steck (EPID/BIOS) among inaugural recipients of Distinguished Research Service Award
- Susan Steck (EPID/BIOS) receives Outstanding Dietitian of the Year Award
- Physician-scientists needed to help bridge gap between biomedical discoveries, patient care
- Researchers receive Susan G. Komen grant to establish interdisciplinary graduate training program in breast cancer disparities